You speak, we listen and deliver.
- Show multiple volcano plots to allow multiple condition analysis
- Add SVG export option for violin/dot plots
- Create a protein list from found proteins in a Reactome ORA Pathway
- Export Volcano plot as an SVG
- Protein list management made easier by removing controls for adding, updating and removing protein lists.
- Select all significant proteins easier for a volcano plot by persisting up and down selections.
- Speed improvements for creating demo data
- Search feature for proteins to make it easier to find proteins of interest
- Discovery: Added Violin Plots which show protein intensity measurements for seeing protein expression across phenotypes
- Discovery: Added Dot Plots which show protein intensity measurements for seeing protein expression across phenotypes
- Discovery: Improved the navigation and usage of the Differential Expression Volcano Plot for easier interaction
- Discovery: Improved upload experience of MaxQuant experiments and experiments in Generic Format so that we can accept more experiments
- Attribute Monitoring PPM Error Review
- Peptide Mapping Advanced Parameters enabled
- Peptide Mapping Sharing
- Updated user experience for discovery
- Protein lists have been made more prominent
- For our enterprise customers, we have improved exports of Peptide mapping data
- Protein Sequence Coverage map default prioritised choice when filtering
- Absolute values provided when downloading quantitation data from the graph
- Autocomplete feature for Naming Category names
- On the PSM or Quantitation tabs, the Total Percentage coverage for each protein is visible
- On the PSM Screening or Quantitation tabs, when an amino acid is selected it is then matched and to be reviewed identifications for the amino acid
December 17th - MD+ Enterprise: Attribute Monitoring, enhanced Reporting and Client View to accomodate representation of results that are less than 1%
December 17th - Product Characterisation: A variety of Peptide Mapping experience enhancements including:
- Total Percentage Coverage for a Protein so you can more easily quantify the total coverage
- Filter options moved into a popup dialog so you can more easily use the Protein Sequence Coverage Map to navigate results
- Legends options moved into a help dialog so you have more space to see the list of Identifications
- Enhanced the exporting of visualisations
November 21st - MD 1.0: CHO (Chinese Hamster Ovary) is now supported as species for Enrichment Analysis
November 16th - Product Characterisation: A variety of Peptide Mapping enhancements including:
- Expanding and collapsing Identification items that have long sequences so you can view the full sequence string
- Annotated sequences so you can easily see the position where a modification occurred on a peptide
- Provide shortcuts to go directly to a Groups Quantitation visualisation so you can navigate faster and easier
- Allow select all for Identifications when creating a Group so you can perform your work faster and easier
- Improved spacing so you can have more screen space for PSM Screening and Quantitation Analysis
- Introduce Retention Time comparisons in PSM Screening
- Further internal benchmarking against public datasets so you can continue to have confidence in the results
- Fixed a bug so the link to a peptide mapping study no longer shows an error
October 21st - Product Characterisation: a new dataset has been added to our automated benchmarking suite to ensure the standardised quality of the Peptide Mapping workflow and service
October 14th - Product Characterisation: a variety of PSM screening enhancements to improve the overall Peptide Mapping service experience
October 2nd - MD 1.0: Improvement on generic format validation so you still process an experiment successfully even if you accidentally get your number/string format incorrect
September 16th - Product Characterization: Peptide Mapping experiments using Demo Data "Probing the Sensitivity of the Lumos Mass Spectrometer using a Standard Reference Protein in a Complex Background"
September 11th - MD 1.0 'Papers from Journals' experiment added. "Discovery and Validation of Novel Protein Biomarkers in Ovarian Cancer Patient Urine"
September 4th - MD 1.0 'Papers from Journals' experiment added. "Deep muscle-proteomic analysis of freeze-dried human muscle biopsies"
September 4th - MD 1.0: Surfaced workflow parameters for Generic Format and MaxQuant experiments so you can see how the workflow processed your data.
August 20th - MD 1.0 'Papers from Journals' experiment added. "Spatiotemporal profiling of cytosolic signaling complexes in living cells by selective proximity proteomics"
August 20th - MD 1.0: Table in Enrichment Tab is now ordered by PValue so you can see the smallest PValues first.
August 11th - MD 1.0: Added the total number of quantified proteins shown when viewing volcano plot so you can navigate your data better.
August 5th - MD 1.0 'Papers from Journals' experiment added. "Label-free proteomic analysis of serum exosomes from paroxysmal atrial fibrillation patients"
July 19th - MD+ Enterprise: Member can update Project Library meaning more control for the team
July 19th - MD+ Enterprise: Deamidation Substitution means deamidation handling can be turned on or off for greater control
July 19th - MD+ Enterprise: Trends Plot improvements means better visuals and easier interpretation
July 19th - MD+ Enterprise: Client JMP Download for Cross Studies means better and faster offline analysis of studies
July 16th - MD 1.0: Data uploaded to Mass Dynamics using a generic format means you can use Mass Dynamics - no matter what software you use to pre-process raw Proteomics Mass Spectrometry data.
July 3rd - MD 1.0 'Papers from Journals' experiment added. "TMT Demo: PXD019880: Isobaric matching between runs and novel PSM-level normalization in MaxQuant strongly improve reporter ion-based quantification"
June 22nd - MD 1.0: In Enrichment, new columns and content for the size of the pathways and the number of proteins in the pathway that we observed means quicker insightsx
June 20th - MD 1.0: Identify significantly enriched or over-represented gene sets using Enrichment Analysis via GO and Reactome Databases means quicker and non-biased discovery. See #MassGeek Mastery Enrichment video here.
June 10th - MD 1.0: Table in the enrichment tab now ordered by P-Value, showing the smallest P-Values first means easier reviewing of data in the table
June 3rd - MD 1.0 Longer session times before being logged out means faster access to your experiments.
April 23rd - MD 1.0: Improvements to Volcano Plot means easier navigation and usage
April 12th - MD+ Enterprise: Creation of custom sample variables means better and faster understanding of data trends
April 3rd - MD 1.0: Quality Control report now downloadable means better and easier offline usage with your QC Report. See #MassGeek Mastery QC Report video here